- Do you believe today’s youth are prepared to become tomorrow’s leaders?
- Are scholastic results what they should be?
- Would you like to see increased grade point averages?
- Would you like to see college attendees maintain the 4-year plan instead of moving to the 5 or 6-year plan?
- Could we do a better job of preparing our young people to climb higher, reach farther, and perform better?
Enabling youth to make positive life choices
The Rising Stars Process is designed to help today’s youth develop their personal leadership skills and begin to set goals and directions for their lives beginning at an earlier age. Leadership can enable youth to develop character, confidence, and values that promote the understanding of healthy behavior.
Rising Stars is an innovative and unique inside-out self-development process. This evidence-based approach focuses on three critical elements that promote personal leadership, healthy behaviors, and the skills employers identify as essential. These elements are developed, applied, and reinforced throughout the process and through a follow-up process to strengthen and perpetuate successful behaviors.
Some of the many positive outcomes of Rising Stars participants include:
- Increased grade point average
- Academic performance and attendance increased
- High school completion
- Post-secondary attendance and completion
- Reduction in recidivism
- Seeking options from diverse alternatives
- Ability to make goal-oriented informed decisions
- Communicating effectively in diverse situations (socially confident)
- Demonstration of leadership in various situations
- Team-player and/or leader
- Providing a vision and purpose to a cause
- Using influence to obtain planned outcomes
If you’d like to provide a young individual or group with a competitive edge, contact us today.